1. Describe your project
Explain to us things like: Goals, Objectives, Activities, Outputs, Outcomes, Impacts… all from your point of view.
2. Agree on the price
Our work is separated in modules:
- Design BASIC (2 homepage design proposals, 1 design revision, up to 3 types of interior pages, standards compliant XHTML, structured optimized CSS)
- Design ADVANCED (2 homepage design proposals, 2 design revisions, up to 6 types of interior pages, flash animations, standards Compliant XHTML, structured optimized CSS)
- IDENTITY package (3 logo proposals, 2 logo revisions, business card, letterhead etc)
- Development BASIC (Standard website functions, Administration panel, News Module, 1 contact form,
BONUS: SEO Basic FREE!)
BONUS: SEO Intermediate FREE!)
- CUSTOM work (We can develop anything you need. Drop us a line and we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!)
3. Approve the design
Based on your identity and chosen base colors, we’ll send you a design proposal up for review.
If you desire changes, we’ll make them.
4. Review the deliverables
In the work process we’ll keep constant contact with you to assure that everything is running smoothly. If you like, you can send us details about your project and we’ll contact you for further clarification.
Now that you’ve seen HOW WE WORK maybe you’d like to:
Even though no two website developments are the same, they do follow a general process.
1. Initial Discussion
This is to understand the needs of the business before proposing a suitable solution.
2. Website Objectives
Plan a web strategy with targets for what the website will achieve.
3. Site Map
Development of site map. This will influence the site’s structure, what pages are grouped into subsections and how people will navigate it.
4. Initial Designs
Design overall page structure, global navigation and other key graphical elements.
5. Design and Programming
All our websites are W3C web-standard compliant. Simply put, this means we use the latest technology and programming languages so that your website is accessible, optimised for search results and easy to manage.
6. Beta Testing
Compatibility testing on major browsers and usability testing.